SINGAPORE/WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Ten sailors are missing after a U.S. warship collided with an oil tanker east of Singapore on Monday, the U.S. Navy said, the second accident involving U.S. Navy destroyers in Asian waters in little more than two months. The guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain collided with the merchant vessel Alnic MC […]
Atheists score another victory in Wisconsin
The Freedom From Religion Foundation has convinced the Onalaska Police Department to remove a prayer from the wall of a public room at the local station.
The plaque contained an invocation entitled “The Police Officer’s Prayer”, which petitioned God for guidance and protection for Onalaska lawmen.
The Foundation argued that the prayer was a violation of the Constitution and local officials have agreed to take it down.
- Ten sailors missing after U.S. warship collides with tanker near Singapore
Aug 20, 2017
- Spanish police shoot five suspects dead after driver kills 13 in Barcelona
Aug 18, 2017
- A classic Christian film has been re-released nearly 40 years after its debut
Aug 11, 2017
- Prominent U.S. religious conservatives defend Trump after Charlottesville
Aug 20, 2017
- President Trump again blames ‘both sides’ for Virginia violence
Aug 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Fri, Aug 18, 2017