LONDON (Reuters) – Britain has voted to leave the European Union, forcing the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron and dealing the biggest blow to the European project of greater unity since World War Two. Global financial markets plunged on Friday as results from a referendum showed a near 52-48 percent split for leaving a […]
What’s Senator Rand Paul doing on his summer vacation?
What’s Senator Rand Paul doing on his summer vacation? SRN’s Linda Kenyon has the answer.
- Britain votes to leave EU, Cameron quits as markets dive
Jun 24, 2016
- House Speaker Ryan unveils Republican alternative to Obamacare
Jun 22, 2016
- U.S. military repeals ban on transgender service members
Jun 30, 2016
- Exclusive: Google, Facebook quietly move toward automatic blocking of extremist videos
Jun 25, 2016
- Supreme Court rejects pharmacists’ religious rights appeal
Jun 29, 2016
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Sun, Jun 26, 2016