By Andrés González, Angus Berwick and Carlos Ruano BARCELONA (Reuters) – Spanish police shot dead five would-be attackers after confronting them early on Friday in a town south of Barcelona where hours earlier a suspected Islamist militant drove a van into crowds, killing 13 people and wounding scores of others. Islamic State said the perpetrators […]
A classic Christian film has been re-released nearly 40 years after its debut
A Red Carpet Premiere was held in California for the newly-digitized movie “Joni,” the 1979 film that told the story of Joni Eareckson Tada’s diving accident as a teenager that left her a quadriplegic.
The movie’s re-release comes on the 50th anniversary of her diving accident.
Tada later founded the Joni and Friends Christian ministry, which shares love and the Gospel to people who are affected by disability.
- Spanish police shoot five suspects dead after driver kills 13 in Barcelona
Aug 18, 2017
- Ten sailors missing after U.S. warship collides with tanker near Singapore
Aug 20, 2017
- A classic Christian film has been re-released nearly 40 years after its debut
Aug 11, 2017
- President Trump again blames ‘both sides’ for Virginia violence
Aug 15, 2017
- Driver accused of murder in Charlottesville violence faces court hearing
Aug 14, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Mon, Aug 14, 2017