SINGAPORE/WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Ten sailors are missing after a U.S. warship collided with an oil tanker east of Singapore on Monday, the U.S. Navy said, the second accident involving U.S. Navy destroyers in Asian waters in little more than two months. The guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain collided with the merchant vessel Alnic MC […]
Most Germans don’t believe in heaven or hell
According to a new poll released by Insa-Consulere and reported in Christian Today just 49% of self-described Evangelical Germans say they think there is a literal heaven and hell to which people will go after their death.
Only 40% of German Catholics believe in heaven and hell as do a mere 32% of Protestants in the country. In fact, the poll finds that German Muslims are the most likely to have faith a heaven and a hell — 67%.
- Ten sailors missing after U.S. warship collides with tanker near Singapore
Aug 20, 2017
- Spanish police shoot five suspects dead after driver kills 13 in Barcelona
Aug 18, 2017
- A classic Christian film has been re-released nearly 40 years after its debut
Aug 11, 2017
- Prominent U.S. religious conservatives defend Trump after Charlottesville
Aug 20, 2017
- President Trump again blames ‘both sides’ for Virginia violence
Aug 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Thu, Aug 17, 2017