EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan city is defending a decision to keep an apple grower away from its outdoor market because of his views on same-sex marriage. East Lansing urged a judge to reject an injunction that would force the city to bring Stephen Tennes back to the market. Tennes has said he […]
Gerresheimer licenses syringe safety solution from West
FRANKFURT (Reuters) – German drugs packager Gerresheimer has acquired an exclusive license for a syringe-safety solution from U.S.-based West Pharmaceutical Services, completing its portfolio of pre-fillable glass and plastic syringes, it said on Monday.
“The high amount of needlestick-related injuries among healthcare workers has led to increasing demand for innovative safety solutions,” it said. “The new Gerresheimer integrated safety syringe will address this market need.”
It did not disclose the cost of the license.
Gerresheimer said last week it expected to make a low double-digit million-euro investment very soon in syringe-security technology, which is now a regulatory requirement in many regions.
(Reporting by Georgina Prodhan; editing by Jason Neely)
- Farmer blocked at market over religious views on marriage
Jul 20, 2017
- The vice president says the U.S. embassy in Israel will move
Jul 19, 2017
- Minneapolis police shooting of Australian woman sparks questions about body cameras
Jul 18, 2017
- White House defends impromptu prayer in Oval Office
Jul 13, 2017
- A church in Arizona has opened a coffee shop as a bridge to its community
Jul 18, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Wed, Jul 12, 2017