CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (Reuters) – A man said to have harbored Nazi sympathies as a teenager before a failed bid to join the U.S. Army was due in court on Monday to face charges he plowed his car into protesters opposing a white nationalist rally in Virginia, killing a woman and injuring 19. The bail hearing […]
Italy probes Milan train station attacker for alleged international terrorism: source
MILAN (Reuters) – Prosecutors in Milan are investigating a man who stabbed a policeman and two army officers at the city’s main train station on Thursday for alleged international terrorism, an investigative source said on Friday.
Ismail Hosni, 20, attacked the three men on Thursday night after they asked to see his identity papers. None of the three suffered life threatening injuries.
Italian media reported Hosni had dual Italian, Tunisian nationality and had been born in Milan.
(Reporting by Manuela D’Alessandro, Writing by Isla Binnie; Editing by Crispian Balmer)
- Driver accused of murder in Charlottesville violence faces court hearing
Aug 14, 2017
- Trump: military solutions ‘locked and loaded’ against North Korea threat
Aug 11, 2017
- A classic Christian film has been re-released nearly 40 years after its debut
Aug 11, 2017
- White nationalists rally ignites Virginia clashes
Aug 12, 2017
- Former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner gives credit to his Savior
Aug 10, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Thu, Aug 10, 2017