By Ginny McCabe WYOMING, Ohio (Reuters) – An American university student who was returned to the United States this week after being held in North Korea for 17 months has a severe brain injury and is in a state of “unresponsive wakefulness,” doctors said on Thursday. Otto Warmbier, 22, who arrived in the United States […]
Lucas Pouille beats Feliciano Lopez to win Stuttgart Open
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Lucas Pouille of France defeated Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 to win the Stuttgart Open on Sunday.
The No. 4-seeded Pouille, who was given a wild card to play at the grass-court tournament, hit 29 aces and saved six of the seven break points he faced before claiming his third title in two hours and five minutes.
The 23-year-old Pouille, who saved a match point in his opener against Germany’s Jan-Lennard Struff, was playing his third final of the season, his fifth overall.
- U.S. student freed from North Korea has severe brain injury
Jun 15, 2017
- Van rams worshippers leaving London mosque, injuring 10
Jun 19, 2017
- U.S. Navy destroyer, Philippines merchant vessel collide off Japan
Jun 16, 2017
- American detainee’s death in North Korea baffles experts
Jun 20, 2017
- Trump visits U.S. Supreme Court as justices weigh travel ban
Jun 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Tue, Jun 13, 2017