WHITE HOUSE – The White House is defending an impromptu prayer session in the Oval Office this week. On Monday, President Trump met with evangelical members of his faith advisory board. At the end of their Oval Office session, members laid hands on the president and prayed for him. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders dismissed […]
Lucas Pouille beats Feliciano Lopez to win Stuttgart Open
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Lucas Pouille of France defeated Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 to win the Stuttgart Open on Sunday.
The No. 4-seeded Pouille, who was given a wild card to play at the grass-court tournament, hit 29 aces and saved six of the seven break points he faced before claiming his third title in two hours and five minutes.
The 23-year-old Pouille, who saved a match point in his opener against Germany’s Jan-Lennard Struff, was playing his third final of the season, his fifth overall.
- White House defends impromptu prayer in Oval Office
Jul 13, 2017
- Minneapolis police shooting of Australian woman sparks questions about body cameras
Jul 18, 2017
- Starbucks boycotted for homosexual stance
Jul 7, 2017
- Two men charged with killing four in Pennsylvania
Jul 14, 2017
- The vice president says the U.S. embassy in Israel will move
Jul 19, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Wed, Jul 12, 2017