WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner said on Monday that he “did not collude” with Russia and had roughly four meetings with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition. In a written statement released ahead of his appearance before lawmakers in closed-door sessions, Kushner said […]
Philadelphia police: Teen flash mob threw bottles at cops
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia police say a flash mob of about 500 teens threw bottles at officers and jumped on cars after a rec center closed for the evening.
Authorities say the disturbance began Sunday night outside the Lonnie Young Recreation Center in the city’s Germantown section. Police say the teens gathered with an unauthorized disc jockey outside the center and had to be disbursed.
No officers or youths were hurt. Police say they opted not to make any arrests so tensions wouldn’t escalate.
At one point, police asked some area businesses to close after some of the youths ran into the businesses.
Most of those in the crowd appeared to be 12 to 17 years old.
- President Trump’s son-in-law Kushner says ‘I did not collude’ with foreign government
Jul 24, 2017
- Farmer blocked at market over religious views on marriage
Jul 20, 2017
- The vice president says the U.S. embassy in Israel will move
Jul 19, 2017
- Calif. Retirement community is curbing Bible studies
Jul 20, 2017
- Sean Spicer resigns as White House spokesman
Jul 21, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Fri, Jul 21, 2017