WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner said on Monday that he “did not collude” with Russia and had roughly four meetings with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition. In a written statement released ahead of his appearance before lawmakers in closed-door sessions, Kushner said […]
Singer Aaron Carter arrested in Georgia
(Reuters) – Singer Aaron Carter was arrested on Saturday in Georgia and charged with driving under the influence and possession of marijuana, according to media reports.
Carter, 29, was arrested alongside girlfriend Madison Parker, the reports said.
ABC News, citing the Habersham County sheriff’s office, said the pair were arrested in Georgia on Saturday night. Other reports said Carter was pulled over driving erratically.
Earlier on Saturday the singer said on Twitter he would not make a scheduled concert in Kansas City due to “transportation issues.”
Carter is the younger brother of Nick Carter, a former member of the group “Backstreet Boys.”
(Editing by Chris Michaud; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- President Trump’s son-in-law Kushner says ‘I did not collude’ with foreign government
Jul 24, 2017
- Farmer blocked at market over religious views on marriage
Jul 20, 2017
- Calif. Retirement community is curbing Bible studies
Jul 20, 2017
- Sean Spicer resigns as White House spokesman
Jul 21, 2017
- Minneapolis police shooting of Australian woman sparks questions about body cameras
Jul 18, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Sun, Jul 23, 2017