By Doina Chiacu and James Oliphant WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Facing strong condemnation at home and abroad, U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday denied using (an expletive) to describe Haiti and African countries, but kept up criticism of a Senate immigration plan that he said would force the United States to admit people from countries that […]
3 dead, 48 injured in bus crash near Czech capital of Prague
PRAGUE (AP) — Authorities say three people have died after a bus collided with a car near the Czech capital.
Prague firefighters say a total of 48 people were injured in the accident that took place Friday near the town of Horomerice, just northwest of Prague.
Authorities say the municipal bus veered off the road and into a tree after it was hit by the car. The bus driver, the driver of the car and one bus passenger died in the crash.
The Prague rescue service says 12 teenagers were among the injured.
- Trump denies vulgar remarks about Haiti, African countries; condemnation mounts
Jan 12, 2018
- The Latest: Man who aided patient says she’s getting care
Jan 12, 2018
- Liberia ruling party expels President Johnson Sirleaf
Jan 14, 2018
- Supreme Court to hear critical California pro-life case.
Jan 9, 2018
- Death toll in California mudslides expected to rise
Jan 10, 2018
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Thu, Jan 11, 2018