WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Sunday the U.N. Security Council has run out of options on containing North Korea’s nuclear program and the United States may have to turn the matter over to the Pentagon. “We have pretty much exhausted all the things that we can do […]
Aaron Carter explains DUI arrest, criticizes brother Nick
CORNELIA, Ga. (AP) — Aaron Carter feels his “celebrity was targeted” during his arrest on DUI and drug charges in Georgia over the weekend.
The Habersham County Sheriff’s Office says the 29-year-old singer and his girlfriend were arrested Saturday. Carter was released on bail Sunday. He’s accused of drunken driving and possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
In a statement tweeted Sunday, Carter says was arrested inside an auto supply store “by several police officers with aggression.” He adds that he was not in a moving vehicle and has a license to use medical marijuana for “long standing anxiety.”
Carter also took a shot at his older brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter, who had tweeted support after the arrest. Aaron Carter says Nick should have called him instead.
- U.S. Ambassador Haley: U.N. has exhausted options on North Korea
Sep 18, 2017
- North Korea threatens to ‘sink’ Japan, reduce U.S. to ‘ashes and darkness’
Sep 14, 2017
- Pastors stand firm as Trump’s U.S. evangelical base weakens
Sep 15, 2017
- Mexicans dig through collapsed buildings as quake kills 217
Sep 20, 2017
- Farmer barred from market over same-sex marriage goes to court
Sep 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Mon, Sep 11, 2017