By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The campaign of Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for U.S. senator in Alabama who has been accused of sexual misconduct, appealed on Sunday to President Donald Trump’s supporters, saying a vote for Moore would be a vote for Trump’s agenda. In the final days before Tuesday’s special election, opinion […]
Another historic bastion of Christianity is crumbling.
Given more than 1500 years of the faith on the Emerald Isle, the Barna Group decided to do some polling on the condition of Christianity in 2017. It's not good. Virtually every measure of faith is on the decline, and the news is worst amongst Ireland's young people. Only 20% of those ages 14-to-25 say they completely agree with Biblical teaching on sexuality and homosexuality in particular.
- Roy Moore campaign casts Alabama race as referendum on Trump
Dec 11, 2017
- RC Sproul: the founder of Ligonier Ministries has passed away.
Dec 15, 2017
- California wildfire rages toward scenic coastal communities
Dec 11, 2017
- Democrat Doug Jones wins election to US Senate from Alabama
Dec 12, 2017
- American evangelist leads rare event in communist Vietnam
Dec 8, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Mon, Dec 4, 2017