WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump promised tax cuts Friday “which will be the biggest in the history of our country” following Senate passage of a $4 trillion budget that lays the groundwork for Republicans’ promised tax legislation. Republicans hope to push the first tax overhaul in three decades through Congress by year’s end, an […]
Atheists score another victory in Wisconsin
The Freedom From Religion Foundation has convinced the Onalaska Police Department to remove a prayer from the wall of a public room at the local station.
The plaque contained an invocation entitled “The Police Officer’s Prayer”, which petitioned God for guidance and protection for Onalaska lawmen.
The Foundation argued that the prayer was a violation of the Constitution and local officials have agreed to take it down.
- Senate GOP backs budget, clears way for tax overhaul
Oct 20, 2017
- Trump nails Obamacare with decision to cut off billions in subsidies
Oct 13, 2017
- Russia probe special counsel interviews ex-Trump chief of staff Priebus
Oct 13, 2017
- NFL to tackle protests as Trump decries ‘disrespectful’ players
Oct 16, 2017
- Senate health care deal in doubt as Trump says he’s opposed
Oct 18, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Sun, Oct 15, 2017