By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The campaign of Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for U.S. senator in Alabama who has been accused of sexual misconduct, appealed on Sunday to President Donald Trump’s supporters, saying a vote for Moore would be a vote for Trump’s agenda. In the final days before Tuesday’s special election, opinion […]
Billy Graham’s ministry responds to hurricanes
It’s a busy time for the Billy Graham Rapid Response Teams.
They are being deployed to areas up and down Florida’s west coast in the wake of Hurricane Irma, even as others continue ministering to victims of Hurricane Harvey in Texas.
Team Director Jack Munday says “The destructive power of these storms reminds us of how fragile our lives really are. We’ll be there to offer the hope and comfort of Jesus Christ as victims begin to find their new normal.”
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association sends both relief crews and chaplains to disaster areas to provide physical and spiritual aid.
- Roy Moore campaign casts Alabama race as referendum on Trump
Dec 11, 2017
- RC Sproul: the founder of Ligonier Ministries has passed away.
Dec 15, 2017
- California wildfire rages toward scenic coastal communities
Dec 11, 2017
- Democrat Doug Jones wins election to US Senate from Alabama
Dec 12, 2017
- American evangelist leads rare event in communist Vietnam
Dec 8, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Mon, Dec 4, 2017