By Doina Chiacu and James Oliphant WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Facing strong condemnation at home and abroad, U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday denied using (an expletive) to describe Haiti and African countries, but kept up criticism of a Senate immigration plan that he said would force the United States to admit people from countries that […]
It’s collection week for Operation Christmas Child.
Franklin Graham's ministry Samaritan's Purse is once again gathering millions of shoe boxes full of small gifts to deliver to poor children around the globe in time for Christmas. Americans and people in several other countries have been donating for years, swelling the project to roughly 12 million boxes in 2016. Instructions on how to pack a box and where to drop it off this week can be found at samaritanspurse.org.
- Trump denies vulgar remarks about Haiti, African countries; condemnation mounts
Jan 12, 2018
- Liberia ruling party expels President Johnson Sirleaf
Jan 14, 2018
- The Latest: Man who aided patient says she’s getting care
Jan 12, 2018
- Thirteen siblings found chained in California home; parents charged
Jan 16, 2018
- Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church
Jan 11, 2018
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Thu, Jan 11, 2018