By Yasmeen Abutaleb and Jeff Mason WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump moved to undermine Obamacare dramatically late on Thursday by cutting off subsidies to health insurance companies for low-income patients, sparking threats of legal action and concern of chaos in insurance markets. The decision is the most dramatic action Trump has taken yet […]
Most Germans don’t believe in heaven or hell
According to a new poll released by Insa-Consulere and reported in Christian Today just 49% of self-described Evangelical Germans say they think there is a literal heaven and hell to which people will go after their death.
Only 40% of German Catholics believe in heaven and hell as do a mere 32% of Protestants in the country. In fact, the poll finds that German Muslims are the most likely to have faith a heaven and a hell — 67%.
- Trump nails Obamacare with decision to cut off billions in subsidies
Oct 13, 2017
- Wildfires kill 17 in California wine country
Oct 11, 2017
- Trump strikes blow at Iran nuclear deal in major U.S. policy shift
Oct 13, 2017
- Las Vegas hotel weighs fate of notorious 32nd floor suite
Oct 9, 2017
- At least 23 dead, hundreds missing, as winds fan California fires
Oct 12, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Thu, Oct 12, 2017