By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The campaign of Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for U.S. senator in Alabama who has been accused of sexual misconduct, appealed on Sunday to President Donald Trump’s supporters, saying a vote for Moore would be a vote for Trump’s agenda. In the final days before Tuesday’s special election, opinion […]
Liberty Counsel challenges Florida law banning some conversion therapy
A lawsuit has been filed over Tampa, Florida’s law that bars licensed counselors from advising children under the age of 18 on how to abandon the homosexual lifestyle. The Christian legal group Liberty Counsel is representing a local man in the suit. Spokesman Matt Staver says “The Tampa law is a gross intrusion into the fundamental rights of counselors and minors, and represents government intrusion into the sacrosanct relationship between a counselor and the client.” Several states have also adopted laws that make it illegal for a minor to receive counseling that might help him turn his back on homosexuality.
- Roy Moore campaign casts Alabama race as referendum on Trump
Dec 11, 2017
- RC Sproul: the founder of Ligonier Ministries has passed away.
Dec 15, 2017
- California wildfire rages toward scenic coastal communities
Dec 11, 2017
- Democrat Doug Jones wins election to US Senate from Alabama
Dec 12, 2017
- American evangelist leads rare event in communist Vietnam
Dec 8, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Wed, Dec 6, 2017