WASHINGTON (AP) — A debate between two senators over whether Republican tax cuts are aimed at helping the rich escalated into raised voices, interruptions, a banging gavel and the use of a decidedly un-senatorial noun. “I’m telling you, this bull crap that you guys throw out here really gets old after a while,” Sen. Orrin […]
Peugeot partners with Huawei in connected-car software
PARIS (Reuters) – PSA Group will develop a secure connected vehicle system in a new partnership with Chinese telecoms company Huawei Technologies [HWT.UL], the French carmaker announced on Tuesday.
“Our partnership with Huawei is about connected vehicle development platforms,” PSA engineering chief Gilles Le Borgne said at a mobility-themed event hosted by the Peugeot maker.
The new services on offer will include remote vehicle diagnostics, over-the-air software updates and car-sharing capabilities, PSA said. The first services will be rolled out next year in Europe and China.
(Reporting by Laurence Frost)
- Sen. Hatch blasts critics claims that tax cuts are for rich.
Nov 17, 2017
- Christian players frustrated by criticism for anthem protest
Nov 13, 2017
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies
Nov 20, 2017
- CBS suspends Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
Nov 21, 2017
- Trump returns and faces Alabama Senate scandal
Nov 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Sun, Nov 19, 2017