WASHINGTON (Reuters) -President Joe Biden on Wednesday withdrew a series of Trump-era executive orders that sought to ban new downloads of WeChat and TikTok, and ordered a Commerce Department review of security concerns posed by those apps and others.
The administration of former President Donald Trump had attempted...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Lawmakers in the U.S. House of Representatives introduced four bills on Friday aimed at reining in the power of the tech giants in what one congressional aide described as a revolution in antitrust.
Two of the bills address the issue of giant companies,...
(Reuters) -Meatpacker JBS USA paid a ransom equivalent to $11 million following a cyberattack that disrupted its North American and Australian operations, the company’s CEO said in a statement on Wednesday.
The subsidiary of Brazilian firm JBS SA halted cattle slaughtering...
- Bid of $28 million wins a rocket trip to space with Bezos
- Exclusive-Toshiba’s No.2 shareholder calls for immediate resignation of board chair, 3 directors
- Winning auction bid to fly in space with Jeff Bezos: $28M
- Amazon raises minimum pay in Germany to 12 euros per hour
- Blue Origin auctions a rocket trip to space with Bezos
- Toshiba board to hold emergency meeting on Sunday, sources say
- AMA doctors meet amid vocal backlash over racial equity plan
- Advisory firm ISS recommends vote against Toshiba chairman
- China’s cryptocurrency-mining crackdown spreads to Yunnan in southwest – media
- Bitcoin falls 5.71% To $35,210
- Apple reaffirms privacy stance amid Trump probe revelations
- Apple tightens rules after Justice Department targeted U.S. lawmakers
- Apple tightens legal request rules after Justice Department targets lawmakers
- Bills that could force Big Tech breakups unveiled in House
- Breaking up Big Tech in focus as new U.S. antitrust bills introduced
- Ice shelf protecting Antarctic glacier is breaking up faster
- Amazon rights row throws French soccer into fresh turmoil
- Mexican auto parts lobby sees chip supply crunch over by December
- French soccer faces fresh turmoil in Amazon TV rights row
- Google pledges to work with UK regulator in plan to remove browser cookies
- Orange blames network outage on software failure – audit
- McDonald’s in South Korea, Taiwan hit by data breach
- 2-year sentence for man convicted of insider Amazon trading
- VW says data breach at vendor impacted 3.3 million people in North America
- Canal+ says will no longer broadcast France’s League 1 soccer
- Archer’s flying taxi makes splashy debut in heated market
- Amazon, Canal+ win main TV rights for French soccer League 1 – media
- El Salvador’s bitcoin push: What does it mean for cryptocurrency?
- Romanian president signs bill into law to ban Huawei from 5G
- GameStop lures Amazon talent with grand plans and no frills
- Indian court deals blow to Amazon, Walmart’s Flipkart in antitrust case
- Facebook says remote working move could slow jobs growth in Ireland
- Flying taxis could poach passengers from planes, Avolon says
- Magnachip gets competing takeover bid of $1.66 billion from Cornucopia
- McDonald’s operations in South Korea and Taiwan hit by data breach
- Mcdonald’s says South Korea and Taiwan operations hacked
- South Korea’s Krafton to launch $5 billion plus IPO next week, sources say
- Mcdonald’s hit by data breach in South Korea, Taiwan – WSJ
- German environmental groups file objection against Tesla gigafactory permit
- BIS official casts doubt on El Salvador bitcoin ‘experiment’
- India court deals blow to Amazon, Walmart’s Flipkart in antitrust case
- India court dismisses pleas by Amazon, Flipkart to quash antitrust probe – lawyer
- More Chinese provinces issue bans on cryptomining
- Amazon, Google executives lead U.S. Senate panel antitrust hearing witness list
- Amazon, Google execs lead U.S. Senate panel antitrust hearing witness list
- India investigates Binance unit for crypto transactions violating fx rules
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi sets stage for mega New York float
- Virtual keyboard apps removed from Chinese app stores
- UK competition watchdog secures Google commitments on third-party cookies
- Analysis-Frequent run-ins with India gov’t cloud U.S. tech expansion plans