The Mariners will host the 2023 All-Star Game, Major League Baseball announced Thursday at the Space Needle in Seattle.
The Midsummer Classic will return to the Emerald City for the third time overall and first since 2001. Seattle hosted the 1979 event at the Kingdome and the 2001 event at T-Mobile Park, which...
Dallas Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence underwent surgery on his broken foot Thursday and will miss six to eight weeks, coach Mike McCarthy said.
The injury occurred Wednesday during practice and was to his fifth metatarsal, NFL Network reported.
The Cowboys (0-1) will...
CHICAGO (AP) — Jacob Trouba was the first NHL player who allowed himself to be publicly photographed getting jabbed with a dose of coronavirus vaccine, and his wife did rotations in the emergency room in Florida with the pandemic raging.
Perhaps because of that, the New York...
- Loyd ties record, scores 36, Storm top Mercury to get bye
- Rockies score 2 in 9th, beat Nats 9-8 for 4th straight win
- Brewers rally to top Cubs 8-5, move closer to division title
- Kelenic 2 HRs off newcomer Heasley, Mariners beat Royals 6-2
- Late interception return for TD lifts Louisville past UCF
- Wheeler, Phillies hold off Mets 4-3 to boost playoff hopes
- Six-time Pro Bowl DT Roger Brown dies at 84
- McNealy holes out for eagle on last, leads at Silverado
- Two-way star Shohei Ohtani to pitch Sunday for Angels
- Guerrero hits 46th HR, but Twins hit 3 in row, top Blue Jays
- Jin Young Ko shoots 5-under 67 to take Portland Classic lead
- Crowe’s five solid innings lead Pirates over Marlins
- Former Vikings OT Steve Riley dies at 68
- Kluber beats Indians, Gallo homers twice as Yanks win 8-0
- Aces rout Sky 103-70, clinch second seed
- Castillo outdoes Buehler, Reds end Dodgers’ win streak at 6
- Fowles leads Lynx past Fever, secure playoff bye
- Athletics-Tokyo Marathon postponed, 2022 edition cancelled due to COVID-19
- NHL says 98 percent of players will be vaxxed by opening night
- Liberty keep alive playoff hopes with 91-80 win over Mystics
- LEADING OFF: Scherzer unbeaten with Dodgers, faces Reds
- Choi, Clarke share PGA Tour Champions lead in Sioux Falls
- Pele in ‘stable’ condition after respiratory problems, hospital says
- Tebow praises QB Richardson’s mobility, mechanics, mentality
- Pele recovering well in Brazil hospital, says daughter
- Pelé takes ‘a little step back’ in recovery from surgery
- Atlanta, other U.S. cities make pitch for 2026 World Cup
- Analysis: Washington needs struggling defense to improve
- Pulisic among UK-based who could miss US qualifier at Panama
- Pele re-enters ICU due to reflux, ESPN Brasil reports
- Column: A tribute to the trailblazers of college football
- Giants are winless after two games for fifth straight year
- Brazil’s Pele re-enters ICU at hospital, ESPN Brasil reports
- Brazil legend Pele re-enters ICU, ESPN Brasil reports
- Bills’ Cole Beasley, Reid Ferguson offer to buy road tickets for unvaccinated fans
- Kane says he didn’t know in 2010 about assault allegations
- Cricket-New Zealand abandon Pakistan tour after security alert
- Soccer – Barca, Real and Bilbao challenge LaLiga CVC deal
- Olympics – ‘Together for a Shared Future’ unveiled as motto for Beijing 2022 Games
- Payton: Saints to spend Week 3 at TCU, then return home.
- MLB roundup: Phillies escape 7-run hole, beat Cubs by 9
- Soccer – Beckham increases ownership stake in MLS club Inter Miami
- The disrupter: DeChambeau brings game, baggage to Ryder Cup
- Ex-teammate pleads not guilty to killing Miami football star
- Hendrick stars dodging playoff elimination at Bristol
- Prospect watch: FSU’s Johnson capitalizing on expanded role
- Darius Rucker to sing national anthem at Bill-Dolphins
- Tennis – Reviewing U.S. Open final win felt like watching someone else – Raducanu
- Pandemic inflicts off-pitch losses on soccer giants Man Utd, Juventus
- Analysis: Takeaways can win games, giveaways lose them