WASHINGTON (AP) — A debate between two senators over whether Republican tax cuts are aimed at helping the rich escalated into raised voices, interruptions, a banging gavel and the use of a decidedly un-senatorial noun. “I’m telling you, this bull crap that you guys throw out here really gets old after a while,” Sen. Orrin […]
U.S. FDA approves AstraZeneca’s asthma drug
(Reuters) – Anglo-Swedish pharmaceutical firm AstraZeneca Plc on Tuesday said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its drug benralizumab, as an add-on treatment for patients with severe asthma aged 12 years and older.
The asthma drug will be marketed under the name Fasenra in the United States.
Fasenra is under regulatory review in the EU, Japan and several other countries, the company said.
- Sen. Hatch blasts critics claims that tax cuts are for rich.
Nov 17, 2017
- Christian players frustrated by criticism for anthem protest
Nov 13, 2017
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies
Nov 20, 2017
- CBS suspends Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
Nov 21, 2017
- Trump returns and faces Alabama Senate scandal
Nov 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Fri, Nov 17, 2017