NEW YORK (AP) — Newly vaccinated and armed with $1,400 stimulus checks, Americans went on a spending spree last month, buying new clothes and going out to eat again.
Retail sales surged a seasonally adjusted 9.8% in March after dropping about 3% the month before, the Commerce Department said Thursday. The increase...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Former U.S. Vice President Mike Pence received a heart pacemaker device during a routine surgery on Wednesday and is expected to fully recover, a spokesman said on Thursday.
Pence, who had previously disclosed a heart condition, underwent the...
(Reuters) -Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine remained in limbo on Wednesday as a U.S. health panel called for more data before making a decision on how and whether to resume use of the one-dose shot, putting off a vote for a week or more.
The U.S. Centers for...
- Several people injured in shooting at FedEx site in Indianapolis, police say
- Fauci says he believes J&J vaccine will ‘get back on track soon’
- Police: Gunman dead, multiple shot at Fedex facility
- Multiple victims reported after shooting at FedEx site in Indianapolis – media
- US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016
- Princely letter: Philip apologized to Nixon for ‘lame’ toast
- Gaetz and DeSantis: A friendship that may become a liability
- Amid hesitancy, Louisiana gets creative in vaccine outreach
- Multiple victims reported after shooting at FedEx site in Indianapolis: WRTV, citing police
- White House: Intel on Russian ‘bounties’ on US troops shaky
- Alert level raised for Aleutian Islands volcano emitting ash
- Biden meets Japan’s leader to boost China-facing alliances
- Chauvin skips testifying as trial in Floyd death nears end
- Video: Chicago boy wasn’t holding gun when shot by officer
- A look at new Biden administration sanctions against Russia
- Wright family demands more severe charges for Minn. ex-cop
- Former Minnesota police officer charged in Wright death appears in court
- Chicago releases graphic video of police shooting 13-year-old
- ‘Not afraid to shoot’: Migration raises tension in Texas border town
- Defendant flees North Carolina courtroom during lunch break
- Kansas City man convicted in 2 women’s deaths decade apart
- Chicago releases graphic video of police shooting 13-year-old boy
- Cool reception for Democratic proposal to expand U.S. Supreme Court
- Study finds young U.S. Marines without COVID-19 history at greater infection risk
- EXPLAINER: Can cops stop drivers for hanging air fresheners?
- Ghislaine Maxwell wants trial delay, blames prosecutors
- Biden infrastructure plan includes $18 billion for Veterans Affairs, far more needed -lawmaker
- Colorado man to remain jailed after attack on US Capitol
- Officer involved in Breonna Taylor raid writing a book
- Texas’ longest serving death row inmate has sentence tossed
- Florida ‘anti-riot’ bill goes to governor amid racial strife
- Texas House OKs dropping permit to carry handgun in public
- Ghislaine Maxwell, citing new charges, seeks trial delay
- US water managers warn of dismal year along the Rio Grande
- Regulators rebuke PG&E for neglect in reducing wildfire risk
- Alaska denied benefits to gay couples despite court rulings
- ‘I’m going home,’ woman with dementia tells arresting cop
- Appeals court upholds Canada-U.S. asylum-seeker agreement
- U.S. preparing for 1-year COVID-19 booster shots; Pfizer chief sees need
- Chauvin waives right to testify, rests case at murder trial for Floyd arrest
- Equal pay bill passed by House but faces long odds in Senate
- Officer whose pat-down missed gun cautioned against rushing
- Honduran woman exits Utah church after 3 years in sanctuary
- Former VP Pence undergoes surgery to implant pacemaker
- Capitol Police leadership held back some equipment during riot-official
- California Legislature OKs bill to help displaced workers
- US seeks seizure of Mexican homes linked to drug lord
- Congress eyes two-track approach to Biden’s $2.3T infrastructure pitch
- Chicago releases video of police shooting 13-year-old boy
- Washington state passes bill with goal to phase out gasoline cars