(Reuters) – The debate over whether Americans should receive a booster dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine moved to a panel of independent expert advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday.
While U.S. health officials, some other countries and vaccine makers have said boosters are...
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — The top U.S. military officer said Friday that calls he made to his Chinese counterpart in the final stormy months of Donald Trump’s presidency were “perfectly within the duties and responsibilities” of his job.
In his first public comments on...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – An attorney who represented Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign was indicted on Thursday for lying to the FBI, as part of U.S. Special Counsel John Durham’s probe into origins of the FBI’s investigation of ties between...
- Boyfriend of missing Florida woman has disappeared – media
- Multimillionaire real estate heir Robert Durst is convicted of murder in L.A
- Real estate heir Robert Durst, a three-time suspect, is convicted of murder in L.A
- Multimillionaire real estate heir Robert Durst convicted of murder
- Over 10,000 mostly Haitian migrants sleeping under Texas bridge, more expected
- Some U.S. hospitals forced to ration care amid staffing shortages, COVID-19 surge
- U.S. says Kabul drone strike killed 10 civilians, including children, in ‘tragic mistake’
- U.S. FDA advisers recommend COVID-19 boosters for 65 and older after rejecting broad approval
- Police in Florida speak to family of missing woman’s boyfriend
- Explainer-The case for, and against, COVID-19 vaccine boosters
- California Republican turnout not high enough to boot Newsom
- Police: Prison guard beat banker, used racial slur over mask
- San Diego synagogue shooter avoids death penalty with plea
- L.A. jury convicts real estate heir Robert Durst of murder
- Colorado man accused of killing wife heads to trial
- Grand jury indicts 2 officers fired for beating Black teen
- Suspect in deaths of 4 found in SUV surrenders in Arizona
- Real estate heir Robert Durst convicted of murder in California
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Manhattan’s first whiskey distillery in over 100 years open for business
- Sotheby’s to auction rare first printing of U.S. Constitution
- Suspected of killing wife, acquitted of killing neighbor, NY millionaire Robert Durst convicted of best friend’s murder
- Jury reaches verdict in L.A. murder trial of Robert Durst
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off U.S. mid-Atlantic coast -NHC
- Prison reform advocate calls solitary confinement revenge
- U.S. lawmakers push Biden to lift Canadian travel restrictions
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Navy doing deep sea-search for sailors’ remains, helicopter
- North Carolina court rejects Republican photo voter ID law as unconstitutional
- Biden administration to move public lands agency back to Washington from Colorado
- Former R. Kelly assistant testifies about singer’s sexual activity, ‘apology letter’
- U.S. FDA advisers recommend COVID-19 boosters for older adults after rejecting broad approval
- U.S. NTSB to probe fatal Tesla crash in Florida
- Lions, tigers recovering after COVID infection at Washington’s National Zoo
- ‘Threats of violence’ at U.S. Capitol pro-Trump rally, police warn
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off mid-Atlantic coast
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off mid-Atlantic coast; storm moving northeast and expected to weaken by Saturday night.
- Land agency moving back to DC, reversing Trump-era decision
- As California fire nears, crews protect world’s largest tree in special wrap
- White House says U.S. can roll out COVID boosters next week
- U.S. FDA vaccine advisers vote against COVID-19 booster shot approval
- U.S. FDA advisers may vote on COVID-19 boosters for older adults after rejecting broad approval
- Showtime’s ‘The Circus’ resumes — but has circus left town?
- FDA advisory panel endorses COVID-19 booster shots only for Americans 65 and over or at high risk for severe disease
- Woman gets probation for ‘minimal’ role in Capitol riot
- FDA advisers vote to oppose Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine booster
- Biden admin looks to revive Trump-era order on migrant expulsion
- Biden adds measles to list of diseases that could require quarantine
- FDA advisory panel soundly rejects a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans
- Pentagon reverses itself, calls deadly Kabul strike an error