WASHINGTON (AP) — A debate between two senators over whether Republican tax cuts are aimed at helping the rich escalated into raised voices, interruptions, a banging gavel and the use of a decidedly un-senatorial noun. “I’m telling you, this bull crap that you guys throw out here really gets old after a while,” Sen. Orrin […]
USITC says launches probe of allegations of patent infringement by Apple
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Tuesday it had launched an investigation into allegations of patent infringement by Apple Inc on various devices.
The commission said in a statement the probe was based on a complaint by Aqua Connect Inc and Strategic Technology Partners of Orange, California. The products at issue are certain Apple Mac computers, iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Apple TVs, it said.
(Reporting by Tim Ahmann; Writing by Mohammad Zargham; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Sen. Hatch blasts critics claims that tax cuts are for rich.
Nov 17, 2017
- Christian players frustrated by criticism for anthem protest
Nov 13, 2017
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies
Nov 20, 2017
- CBS suspends Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
Nov 21, 2017
- Trump returns and faces Alabama Senate scandal
Nov 15, 2017
Editorial CartoonsView More »
Wed, Nov 15, 2017